Thursday, July 31, 2008

First list

Yeah yeah, so what if I post this the day after the match :-P.

Following my decision to collect the Ogre Kingdoms (seeking a new tactical challenge), I found someone departing the hobby, and who was willing to sell me his just over 1K force. Placing a $40 deposit, I got back home and made a list. This is how it will look for a long time to come I feel:

Thor Wallpwner the Thunderer- Bruiser w/- Wallcrusher Big Name, Ironfist
5 Bulls, Ironfists, Crusher (champion), and Standard Bearer
4 Ironguts, Gutlord (another fancy word for a champion) and Standard Bearer
22 Gnoblars (would be closer to 40, but I found I didn't have as many pts spare as I once thought I would)
Gorger

All in all, not a bad force, when you consider it was designed off a Border Patrol force. In future entries, I'll make a fair amount of references to this post, so you have been warned ;-).

No comments: